Happy New Year! Here’s to a year more just and kind than the last. May the fight against systemic injustice grow stronger, and may those who try to uphold those systems change their minds and their ways.
For 2015, I’ve got another list of New Year’s Celebrations to look forward to:
- Go to several of the museums in my new city
- Spend an entire day reading
- Explore a part of Britain I’ve never been to before
- Bake a pie
- Find a real ale I can really enjoy (Britons are obsessed with it and I’m getting used to it)
- Pick an event at random from one of the weekend guides and go to something I’d likely not have considered otherwise
How about you? Any non-resolutions this year?
Comic from the ever-wonderful Dinosaur Comics by Ryan North.